The catalog contains:
- OLLI at UNT Program Description
- Class Calendar
- Class Descriptions
- Membership Registration Form
- Class Selection Worksheet
How to Enroll in Classes
To enroll in classes, you must first be a registered OLLI at UNT member. To register as a member and pay your membership fee, click here.
If you have a question about your membership status, please contact email@example.com or 940-369-7293.
Current Members: If you have already paid your membership fee for the year, you are eligible to enroll in classes. Please choose from the options below.
When is the enrollment period?
Prior to each semester, OLLI at UNT releases its catalog of classes. Once the catalog is released, members may begin enrolling in classes. Members may add classes to their personal schedule throughout each semester.
What are OLLI at UNT classes like?
- We offer classes at three locations.
- No prerequisites. Members can enroll in any of the classes offered.
- Classes are generally lecture style, followed by Q&A.
- No tests or grades.
- No mandatory assignments.