We encourage members to complete our Course Evaluation Form for each course they attend during the semester. All submissions are anonymous.
We welcome constructive criticism that is worded respectfully so that we can provide our faculty with feedback from our members in their own words. Our faculty are encouraged to incorporate the feedback they receive when developing courses for future semesters.
How to complete the Course Evaluation Form:
- When the final session of a course has ended, click the link above to be taken to the form.
- To ensure a timely process, please submit your evaluation within 5 days of the final course session.
- You'll be asked to identify the course that you are evaluating.
- You'll be asked to answer some questions about your experience in the course.
- You'll be given the opportunity to submit feedback in your own words.
- That's it! Please repeat these steps for each course that you evaluate.
If you have any questions about this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.