OLLI at UNT Catalog
Our catalog contains descriptions of the non-credit courses, events, and special interest groups that are available to members each semester. It includes the full semester schedule in calendar format as well as biographical information about our faculty. The catalog also provides instructions on our registration and enrollment processes.
Our Summer 2021 semester will take place during June and July. Sign up for our email list to be notified when more information becomes available.
Here are a few of the special events we're offering in addition to our virtual courses:
- Great Decisions group discussions moderated by Dr. Jim Goodnow
- Author events and a filmmaker spotlight
- A UNT Sky Theater Streaming Planetarium Experience
- A series of cooking demonstrations from Chef Jodi Duryea
- Access to new selections from The Great Courses
- Take-home painting and cheese tasting events
- New virtual Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Virtual lectures from UT Southwestern Medical Center personnel