OLLI at UNT Catalog
Our catalog contains descriptions of the non-credit courses, events, and special interest groups that are available to members each semester. It includes the full semester schedule in calendar format as well as biographical information about our faculty. The catalog also provides instructions on our registration and enrollment processes.
Here are a few of the special events we're offering in addition to our virtual courses:
- Great Decisions group discussions moderated by Dr. Jim Goodnow
- Author events and a filmmaker spotlight
- A UNT Sky Theater Streaming Planetarium Experience
- A series of cooking demonstrations from Chef Jodi Duryea
- Access to new selections from The Great Courses
- Take-home painting and cheese tasting events
- New virtual Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Virtual lectures from UT Southwestern Medical Center personnel
Watch Our Information Session
We recorded our Catalog Reveal event, which featured an overview of the OLLI at UNT program and a description of our planned activities for the spring. This event took place on December 11, 2020.
CORRECTION: At around the 23:41 mark, this presentation incorrectly lists "Great American Booksellers" as one of the new Great Courses selections available to members this spring. We are actually offering "The American West: History, Myth, & Legacy" in its place.