Become a Member
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||COURSE FEES|
|$140 Annual Membership||None|
$75 Annual Membership:
|$55 Annual Membership||$10 Per Course|
TO REGISTER BY MAIL:
- Click here to download a Membership Registration Form.
- Click here to download a Course & Event Enrollment Form.
- Then submit both forms, along with fees, to OLLI at UNT, 1155 Union Circle #310560, Denton, TX 76203.
Course Fees: Course Fees are due in advance of the first course session. Payment can be made online at the time of enrollment, credit card payments are accepted over the phone, and checks made payable to OLLI at UNT can be mailed to our UNT mailbox (1155 Union Circle #310560, Denton, TX 76203). The staff on-site at our satellite locations cannot accept payments.
Membership Duration: OLLI at UNT offers three semesters each calendar year: Spring, Summer, & Fall. An annual membership is valid for 365 calendar days from the date of purchase.
Registration Period: You may purchase a membership at any time during the year.
- Upgrading from $55 Annual Membership: Pay Per Course Members can upgrade to another membership level at any time during the year by contacting email@example.com or 940-369-7293. The cost to upgrade is the difference between each annual membership fee, minus any course fees paid prior to upgrading.
- Example: If you purchase a $55 Annual Membership and elect to upgrade to the $140 level, the cost of the upgrade is $85. However, if you have already paid $30 in course fees, the cost of the upgrade is reduced by $30 to $55. Once you have upgraded, you will no longer have to pay any course fees for the duration of your annual membership.
Complimentary Lecture Series: The OLLI after 5:00 and Lunch & Learn lecture series are complimentary for all members, regardless of their membership level.
Special Events: The price of other events will vary. We offer complimentary events whenever possible.
*Flower Mound Senior Center Membership Details: The Flower Mound Senior Center operates on a membership basis. The Senior Center sells its Seniors In Motion memberships at the Center (2701 W. Windsor Dr., Flower Mound, TX 75028) as well as online: https://www.flower-mound.com/749/Seniors-In-Motion. To access the Flower Mound Senior Center facilities, individuals must either present proof of Seniors in Motion membership or purchase a Day Pass ($1 for OLLI at UNT members).
- Flower Mound residents are eligible for a $10 annual Seniors In Motion membership.
- Non-residents can purchase a $20 annual Seniors in Motion membership.
- OLLI at UNT members who have not also purchased a Seniors In Motion membership from the Flower Mound Senior Center are welcome to attend courses at this location. You will simply need to purchase a $1 Day Pass from the Senior Center on days when you attend OLLI at UNT courses.
**Senior Center at Frisco Square Membership Details: The Senior Center at Frisco Square operates on a membership basis. Memberships can be purchased at the Senior Center (6670 Moore Street, Frisco, TX 75034). You can call the Senior Center at 972-292-6550. To access the Senior Center facilities, individuals must present their Senior Center membership ID card or a photo ID with proof of residence that matches the Senior Center membership form on file. All Senior Center members must also sign a Release of Liability form.
- Frisco residents are eligible for a free annual membership. To register for your free membership, please contact the Senior Center.
- Non-residents can purchase a $24 annual membership or a $2 monthly membership. To register for a non-resident membership, please contact the Senior Center.
- Visit the Senior Center’s website at: https://www.friscotexas.gov/645/Senior-Center-at-Frisco-Square
Non-members may attend one course as our guest. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-369-7293 to enroll in a course as a guest.
- Access to 350+ courses each year, taught by UNT professors (both active and retired) as well as area professionals.
- Our OLLI After 5:00 and Lunch & Learn lecture series are free for all OLLI at UNT members.
- Book checkout privileges at UNT's Willis Library. Contact email@example.com to request your library card.
- Access to our Member Lounge at our 1716 Scripture Street location during business hours, with complimentary coffee and access to our Free Member Library, featuring donated books that members are welcome to take home.
- Discounted membership at UNT's Pohl Recreation Center.
- OLLI at UNT members may purchase rec center memberships at the UNT Faculty/Staff rates.
- For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-565-2275.
- 10% off at Mr. Chopsticks restaurant with your OLLI at UNT Member ID.
- OLLI at UNT members are granted special access and discounts to a number of UNT and local events.
- The College of Music generously offers OLLI at UNT members complimentary and discounted tickets to select concerts each semester.
- The UNT Barnes & Noble Bookstore on its Denton campus offers a 10% discount to members who present their OLLI at UNT Member ID card.
- Parking is complimentary at all of our classroom locations.