Become a Member
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||COURSE FEES|
|$140 Annual Membership||None|
|$75 Annual Membership - UNT Retiree Association Members||None|
|$75 Annual Membership - UNT Alumni Association Members||None|
|$75 Annual Membership - Flower Mound Senior Center Members*||None|
|$55 Annual Membership||$10 Per Course|
Membership Duration: OLLI at UNT offers three semesters each calendar year: Spring, Summer, & Fall. An annual membership consists of 3 consecutive semesters.
Registration Period: You may purchase a membership at any time during the year. Your annual membership will include the current semester as well as the following two semesters.
Lecture Series: The "OLLI after 5:00" and "Lunch & Learn" lecture series are included in your membership at no additional cost.
Special Events: The price of other events will vary. We offer complimentary events whenever possible.
TO REGISTER BY MAIL:
- Click here to download a Membership Registration Form.
- Click here to download a Course & Event Enrollment Form.
- Then submit both forms, along with fees, to OLLI at UNT, 1155 Union Circle #310560, Denton, TX 76203.
*Flower Mound Senior Center Membership Details: The Flower Mound Senior Center operates on a membership basis. The Senior Center sells its Seniors In Motion memberships at the Center as well as online: https://www.flower-mound.com/749/Seniors-In-Motion. The cost of membership is $10/year for residents and $20/year for non-residents. To access the Flower Mound Senior Center facilities, individuals must either present proof of Seniors in Motion membership or purchase a Day Pass ($1 for OLLI at UNT members). OLLI at UNT members who have not also purchased a Seniors In Motion membership from the Flower Mound Senior Center are welcome to attend courses at this location. You will simply need to purchase a Day Pass from the Senior Center on days when you attend OLLI at UNT courses.
Non-members may attend one course as our guest. Contact email@example.com or 940-369-7293 to enroll in a course as a guest.
- Access to 300+ courses each year, taught by UNT professors (both active and retired) as well as area professionals.
- Exclusive Events & Lecture Series.
- Special Access and Discounts to certain UNT events.
- Library privileges at UNT's Willis Library.
- Discounted membership at UNT's Pohl Recreational Center.
- Discounted dining at Robson Ranch Wildhorse Grill.