How to Become a Member:
MAIL: Click the button below to download our registration form. Complete the form electronically or print it and complete it by hand. Then mail the form along with a check to the university mailbox listed on the form or walk it in to our office on 1716 Scripture Street in Denton.
Annual Membership Options
- No Course Fees
- Full Benefits
- Pay $15 Per Course
- Full Benefits
- No Course Fees
- Full Benefits
- Available to:
All Memberships Include:
- Virtual Courses & Events
- OLLI After Five and Lunch & Learn Lecture Series
- Access to Special Interest Groups
- Full Member Benefits & Discounts
- Access to a selection of titles through The Great Courses
Some special events may carry an additional fee.
When your annual membership expires, purchase a new one using either of the methods below.
MAIL: Send a check made payable to "OLLI at UNT" to 1155 Union Circle #311250, Denton, TX 76203. Please indicate on the memo line which annual membership option you are purchasing. If your contact information has changed, please include a note with your new information so that we can update your member account.
ONLINE: Sign in to the Member Portal to purchase your new membership through the "Membership" category using a credit card.
Enroll in Fall 2022 Activities
Members with an active annual membership can enroll in our fall activities using any of the following three methods. You can add activities to your personal schedule at any time during the semester, unless the activity has a specific enrollment deadline.
ONLINE: Sign in to your member account through the online Member Portal: olli.unt.edu/members.
EMAIL: Send an email to email@example.com to let us know which activities you'd like to participate in. We'll be happy to enroll you!
MAIL: To enroll in activities by mail, download the form below. Complete the form and submit it, along with any fees owed, to our university mailbox.
Membership Duration: An annual membership is valid for 365 calendar days from the date of purchase. OLLI at UNT offers three semesters each calendar year: Spring, Summer, & Fall.
Registration & Enrollment Period: You may purchase a membership at any time during the year. Members can enroll in activities at any time during each semester, with exceptions for events that have specified registration deadlines.
- Upgrading from $55 Annual Membership: Pay Per Course Members can upgrade to another membership level at any time during the year by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-369-7293. The cost of an upgrade is the difference between the two membership fees, minus any course fees paid prior to upgrading.
Course Fees: Course Fees are due in advance of the first course session. Payment can be made online at the time of enrollment. Checks made payable to OLLI at UNT can be mailed to our UNT mailbox (1155 Union Circle #311250, Denton, TX 76203). OLLI staff members can accept credit card payments over the phone. The staff at our satellite classroom locations cannot accept OLLI at UNT payments as they are not university employees.
Complimentary Lecture Series: The OLLI After 5:00 and Lunch & Learn lecture series are complimentary for all members, regardless of their membership level.
Special Events: The price of other events will vary. We offer complimentary events whenever possible.
- Members have access to 350+ courses each year taught by active and retired university faculty and other subject matter experts. Parking is complimentary at all of our classroom locations.
- Our OLLI After 5:00 and Lunch & Learn lecture series are complimentary for all OLLI at UNT members.
- Members may check out books from UNT's Willis Library. Contact email@example.com to request your library card.
- Members may access our Member Lounge at our 1716 Scripture Street location during business hours, with complimentary coffee and access to our Free Member Library, featuring donated books that members are welcome to take home.
- Members are granted special access and discounts to a number of UNT and local events, including Lewisville Lake Symphony performances.
- The UNT College of Music generously offers OLLI at UNT members complimentary and discounted tickets to select concerts each semester.
- The UNT Barnes & Noble Bookstore on its Denton campus offers a 10% discount to members who present their OLLI at UNT Member ID card.
- Members can request access to a selection of Instant Video Courses from The Great Courses through OLLI at UNT.
- Members receive 10% off at Mr. Chopsticks restaurant in Denton by showing their OLLI at UNT Member ID card.
Non-members may attend one course as our guest. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-369-7293 to enroll in a course as a guest.
The Keller Senior Activities Center operates on a membership basis. The Senior Center sells its memberships at the Center's front desk (640 Johnson Road Building C, Keller, TX 76248) as well as online: https://secure.rec1.com/TX/keller-tx/catalog. To access the Keller Senior Activities Center facilities, OLLI at UNT members must present proof of senior center membership. For more information, contact the Center at 817-743-4370 or email@example.com. Information is also available on the Senior Center's website, https://www.cityofkeller.com/services/parks-recreation/keller-senior-activities-center.
The Flower Mound Senior Center operates on a membership basis. The Senior Center sells its Seniors In Motion memberships at the Center (2701 W. Windsor Dr., Flower Mound, TX 75028) as well as online: https://www.flower-mound.com/749/Seniors-In-Motion. To access the Flower Mound Senior Center facilities, OLLI at UNT members must either present proof of Seniors in Motion membership or purchase a Day Pass ($1 for OLLI members).
The Grove at Frisco Commons operates on a membership basis. Memberships can be purchased at The Grove (8300 McKinney Road, Frisco, TX 75034). You can call The Grove at 972-292-6550. To access The Grove's facilities, OLLI at UNT members must present proof of Grove membership or purchase a Day Pass for $3. All members of The Grove must also sign a Release of Liability form. Visit the Senior Center’s website at: https://www.friscotexas.gov/1559/The-Grove-at-Frisco-Commons.
Registration questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-369-7293.